HP Printer Error Code 0XC4EB8004 denote Ink System Failure. When this error code (0XC4EB8004) generates on the screen, the lights on the control panel will start to blink continuously. This error code (0XC4EB8004) may be occur due to use of duplicate Ink in HP Printer.
Solution for HP Printer Error Code 0XC4EB8004
Use original HP ink cartridges
HP recommends that you use original HP ink cartridges. HP do not take guarantee of quality or reliability of non HP Ink cartridges. So we also suggest you to buy only original HP Ink cartridges. If you do not use original HP cartridges. It might be hard to resolve this HP Printer Error code 0XC4EB8004 issue. To check the authenticity of your cartridges, go to https://hp.care/2puYRDc.
- Go to HP Sure Supply.
- Choose your country/region.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to order new supplies or check cartridge compatibility with your HP Printer.
Reset your HP Printer
Most of the time HP Printer Error Code is solve by printer reset.
- If your HP Printer is turn off, Please turn on the printer.
- Wait 10-15 minutes or until the HP Printer in idle mode and silent.
- When printer goes in idle mode, disconnect the power supply. Remove the power cord from rear of HP Printer.
- Wait at least 1-2 minutes.
- Connect power cord to rear of printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait again until the HP Printer in idle mode.
Check Ink levels in HP Printer
This HP Printer Error code 0XC4EB8004 might be caused by a low or empty ink cartridge. Check your printer control panel for the Estimated Ink Levels feature. Control panel options vary by printer model.
If your problem is not resolved. Dial TOLL FREE HP Printer Technical Support Number +1-855-724-9646. Our expert technician will further assist you to solve your HP Printer problems. We will always happy to assist you.
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you. Free feel to give a feedback rating by creat your own review
Submit your review